Our client is a world-leading provider of low-power, advanced mixed-signal ICs creating the next generation of innovative, smart connected devices.
Working as an Analog Design Engineer based in you will:
- Define power management system architecture and do system stability analysis.
- Use different kinds of design tools to design and verify analog IC design on popular power processes.
- Understand and verify any new manufacture process or flow.
- Work closely with system/marketing teams to develop new project’s analog architecture. Convert marking/system requirements to analog design spec.
- Work closely with digital design team on analog – digital interface definition and top-level verification.
- Work closely with back-end designers to correctly implement analog designs to layout and do post-layout simulation.
- Work closely with AE/ATE testing engineers at lab for chip debugging, testing and necessary customer supports.
- Write block level design spec according to chip spec. Write design guide of block level. Prove owned design to satisfy the chip spec through checklist, simulation result in design review.
What We Are Looking For?
- PHDEE or MSEE with analog IC design experience.
- At least 3 years power management analog design experience, and a minimum of 5 years analog IC design experience with PHDEE or MSEE. ACDC experience is preference.
- Analog chip production experience is preference.
- Extensive experience in analog architecture, stability analysis and methodologies of power system, especially ACDC power system.
- Familiar with all kinds of analog design EDA tools
- Fully understand popular power process for example UMC, TSMC, CSMC.
- Good analog circuit design, analysis and debug skills.
- Good documentation still.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivation and good team member.