Bachelor or master degree. Background in technical chemistry with proven affinity in physics or vice versa.
Our customer is a fast growing and leading player in the hightech industrial packaging market. In close cooperation with their customers they develop customer specific packaging solutions and distribution processes for hightech products. Their customers work in the semiconductor, electronics, aerospace and medical industry
Their Precision Cleaning operations is responsible for precision cleaning, vacuum / atmospheric bakeout and Residual Gas Analysis (RGA) of machine parts used in the semiconductor and related industry. They are the leading enterprise in contamination control and knowledge in the Netherlands.
The cleaning and measurement processes must be developed to higher cleanliness standards to serve future demands on precision cleanliness. To be successful there must be a deep understanding of chemical and physical behavior of contaminants and oxidation layers at the surface of to be cleaned machine parts.
They are using Residual Gas Analysis (RGA) and other dedicated measuring methods for qualification. The measurements and spectra are checked for contamination levels and when passed released for their customers. The RGA’s are highly sensitive instruments that need constant attention during operation, calibration and maintenance. HQPC also uses temperature ovens for outgassing purposes.
- Development of controlled and capable cleaning processing to higher semicon demands
- Chemical surface analysis with high-end measuring methods like XRF and XPS
- RGA analysis of components
- Points out recurring problems during analysis in product operation and initiates the improvement.
- Use statistical analyze techniques like 6 sigma to analyze and improve processes
- Transfers knowledge and trains colleagues on existing and newly introduced products and processes
- Contributes to continuous improvement activities with technical expertise
- Report the disturbances and technical issues in an adequate way (English language).
- Development of personal learning curve in cleaning- contamination controll and vacuum technology
- Work experience in similar environment > 5-10 year;
- Experience with RGA (Residual Gas Analysis) is a pre;
- Familiarity with vacuum systems is a pre;
- Proven experience in chemical/ physical analysis to improve surface cleanliness processes
- Experience or proven affinity with process engineering and troubleshooting is a pre.
- Proven experience with 6-sigma or similar methods and statistical tools to improve processing
- English fluid in speaking and writing (German is a pre)
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team within a high tech environment;
- Process-oriented thinking
- Technical drive: curious, persistent, practical, analytical;
- Takes ownership of activities;
- Drive for continuous improvement;
- Drive to share knowledge and train colleagues;
- Accurate within the job, the job environment and the work flow;
- Service orientated, good communicator and team worker;
- Flexible. Able to work with changing work packages, plans and colleagues.
- Ability to work with computer systems (MS , SAP, Minitab intranet)