Location: The Netherlands| 32-40 uur
You are part of a development team responsible for the use and development of IC product design
competencies in sub-micron IC technologies and Plastic and Wafer Level Packaging.
- You will lead a team of design engineers and make planning of your own tasks;
- Make a daily report of the progress to the project leader and design manager;
- Maintain contacts with assembly locations;
- Supporting product and testing technology with the validation of datasheet parameters;
- Design, optimization and simulations at block level and top level of the IC;
- Floor plan, layout of (sub)blocks and layout at the highest level and creating wiring diagrams.
- Bachelor of Master in Electronic Engineering;
- At least 10 years of experience in IC design;
- Experience in Hi-Speed I/O Circuit Design, Translators and Switches;
- Experience in Standard Analog Circuit Block Design;
- Experiences with Cadence, Virtuoso, Spectre, LayoutXL and Assura.