For one of our partners, an international company specialized in the production of paint and chemicals, we are looking for a Lead Process Engineer with experience in the polymer industry.
As a Lead Process Engineer you:
- Lead, plan and assist small and large CAPEX projects within the company;
- Are responsible for hazard studies and compliance;
- Develop, optimize and implement new processes, technology and materials;
- Lead, attend and present at project/review meetings with customers worldwide
- Have external contact with suppliers and internal contact with colleagues of the Engineering department and with production sites located in China and North-America;
- Work-related visits to production sites is a large part of your responsibilities.
- Master degree in relevant field (for example Chemical Technology);
- At least 5 years of experience in process engineering;
- Experienced in working on CAPEX projects;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Excited to travel for work (~25% of the time).