Location: Eindhoven (NL)
Education: PhD, Master or Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar
Our client provides high performance mixed signal and standard product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications.
You will be responsible for performing the Analog / Mixed Signal (AMS)simulations and measurements of Digital and AMS product designs, sub-systems, purchased and newly developed IP for the Automotive Market, specifically In-Vehicle Networking products.
- Excellent communicator and team player, willing to be in testing role
- At least 5 years of working experience in AMS IC Design/Verification and a master degree (or similar level acquired by experience) in electronics or information engineering
- To ease the discussion with the architects and developers, knowledge of AMS IC development process, flows and IC application is a must
- Experienced in and affinity with AMS modelling and simulation methods, levels and tools
- Experience with digital verification is preferred, UVM, coverage driven, PSL
- Experience with Analog Mixed signal design is a big plus; at least some fundamental knowledge of analog design principles and tooling
- Good skills in Verilog (AMS), System Verilog and/or VHDL, Tcl and/or Perl, Python, Linux/Unix scripting
- Experience with SystemC, XML, Ocean, Cadence EDA tooling is a plus