As research & development engineer you have distinctive knowledge in your related field and are able employ your technical mindset to innovations. You are curious, flexible and love to learn. You have a strong industrial and scientific network and naturally strive to keep on expanding this network. Furthermore, you are a self-propelling professional, responsible and responsive, who considers it a challenge to apply your expertise in a R&D context
we are looking for:
- Master or PhD degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, process engineering, polymer technology or related engineering/ materials degree.
- Unique knowledge as R&D development engineer
- Knowledge of a large variety of analytical tools to assess your progress you are making
- You have a minimum of 5 years of working experience in industry
- Experience with a broad scale of analytical tools that assist you in tracking your progress
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience with development tools e.g. Design of Experiments (DoE), (lean) six sigma
- Experience with ISO or GMP related quality systems is a big plus
- You are fluent in English and your Dutch is a minimum of level B1,2.
- Travelling is no issue for you.
- You have an analytical mindset, are curious by nature and have a creative attitude.
- Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management and a can do mentality