Location: Belgium| 32-40 uur
You will work in an innovative company that drives forward to enable highly innovative new products
for 5G systems.
- Research into transmission line-up and reception block systems for use in current and future
standards such as 4.5G and 5G (MMIC and hybrid solutions);
- Design, simulation and demonstration of new RF PA concepts to improve base station performance
on efficiency, linearity and bandwidth for current and future standards such as 4.5G and 5G;
- Create the necessary design and product documentation and host design reviews;
- Characterize concept prototypes, develop test specifications, and coordinate with development
technology to drive product releases.
- At least 10 years of RF design experience;
- 5G system architecture know-how;
- In-depth knowledge of efficiency improvement techniques for RF power amplifiers;
- good knowledge of RF equipment and measurement techniques;
- Good knowledge of circuit theory and mathematical modelling;
- Experience with electromagnetic simulators, Keysight ADS and Matlab;
- Very good communication skills.