- Experience 5 Years
Location: Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Education: BSc or MSc in a technical specialism, like Electronic Engineering.
For our System Application & SW team within the Business Line Infotainment and Driver Assistance (IDA), in Nijmegen, The Netherlands, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced SYSTEM VALIDATION ENGINEER to join our Research & Development team.
In this role, you will validate dedicated solutions among V2X communications (IEEE 802.11p) for the automotive industry. Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I) communications enable active safety
systems that can have a major impact on crash scenarios, helping reduce fatalities and injuries on the roads.
- Supporting projects with defining validation strategy, developing automated validation systems, executing system validation, reporting results, certifications, documentation, supplier management.
- You will work closely with other disciplines (SW, IC design, Marketing, Sales, Quality, Test & Product engineering).
- BSc or MSc in a technical specialism, like Electronic Engineering.
- 5+ years experience in validating complex electronic systems (HW, SW, mult-component)
- Experience working with SCRUM
- Experience driving remote (multi cultural) suppliers
- ISTQB certified tested, foundation level or higher
- Excellent communication skills
- Lab measurement skills & automated measurements experience for complex communication systems.
- Experience in the automotive applications
- Experience with wireless applications (eg. IEEE 802.11p)
- Experience in developing, reviewing validation PCB boards